A BOAT WITH A STRONG CHARACTER
- Noble and luxurious materials, with soft shades for a harmonious interior
- Continuous horizontal and fluent lines give the interior open and generous spaces
- Continuity between exterior and interior life
- A slender exterior design
EXTERIOR: ELEGANCE, COMFORT AND SAFETY
- The boat is accessed via open aft transoms, facilitating boarding and disembarking.
- Broad sidedecks, with recessed deck hatches.
- The cockpit is level with the saloon, and has an outdoor lounge and sun-lounging area to starboard.
- The fly bridge is reached either by a staircase leading from the cockpit, or by another leading from the deck on the starboard side.
- The steering station can be adjusted to three different positions (starboard, centre or port), giving the skipper perfect visibility under sail or when manoeuvring.
INTERIOR: COMFORT, SPACE, LIGHT…
- The saloon encompasses the lounge and dining table to starboard, a large galley in U shape on port side the chart table in the middle, facing out to sea.
- The “U” galley is equipped with large hot plates, large work space and plenty of storage
- The circulation in the salon is optimized, between the lounge and the galley
- All the cabins have large double beds, storage space in keeping with the offshore sailing program of the boat and, of course, an en-suite bathroom with separate shower
- The cabins have incomparable natural lighting thanks to the fixed hull windows, together with excellent ventilation thanks to the deck hatches and portholes that open out to the hull-side or to the cockpit
3 CABIN VERSION
4 CABIN VERSION
5 CABIN VERSION
6 CABIN VERSION
Length over all
15,85 m / 52'
8.60 m / 23'8''
1.50 m / 4'11''
Engine - standard
2 x 57 CV / 2 x 80 HP
2 x 496 l / 2 x 131 US gal
Fresh water capacity
4 x 240 l / 4 x 63 US gal
No. Of berths
6 to 14